Bay Area Day Care Injury Lawyer
Fighting for the Safety of Children in California
One of the worst feelings in the world is finding out your child was hurt. When you drop your child off at daycare, you trust that the employees will always have his or her best interest in mind. Unfortunately, accidents happen. In such a case, you need a personal injury lawyer from Mitchell Law Firm.
With 30 years of experience, our personal injury firm has recovered millions on behalf of our clients. Call a skilled Bay Area injury attorney at (888) 483-8614 for a free case evaluation.
Common Day Care Accidents
In many daycare incidents, the situation is purely an accident. However, in other cases, the daycare injuries could have been prevented. As your lawyer, we will strive to hold the daycare center and/or employees responsible and help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Some common daycare accidents that may require a personal injury attorney are:
- A slip and fall on a wet floor
- Injuries from faulty playground equipment
- Ingestion of a dangerous chemical
- Ingestion of improper medication
- Trips and falls on uneven walkways
- Being hit by falling objects
- Being hit because of tipping furniture
- Infections from unsanitary conditions
Too often, daycare negligence does not get looked at until someone has been hurt. It’s a real problem that you can’t go back and change, but you can help to change the course of the future by requiring legal action be taken.
Negligence could include any of the following:
- Not having first aid supplies on hand
- Too few employees for the amount of children being cared for
- Improper bathroom accommodations
- Little access to water
- Allowing children to wander or not preventing it from happening
- Failure to disrupt a fight between children
Get the Representation Your Little One Deserves! Free Consults.
You and your child deserve compensation. At Mitchell Law Firm, we will fight for you and help to prevent this from happening again. Contact us today to speak with a personal injury lawyer in the Bay Area.